You can contact Paul for readings via twitter: @stephenson_pj
- November 30, Friday, South Bank Poetry, 10 Year Anniversary, Poetry Society Cafe, London
- November 24, Saturday, Humanagerie anthology launch, hosted by Sarah Doyle and Allen Ashley, The Star of Kings pub, London
- April 2, Monday, Saltmarsh Poetry, The Burnhams, Norfolk, hosted by Sally Festing
- February 22, Stablemates hosted by Jill Abram, with Paper Swans Press poets Elisabeth Sennitt Clough and Karen Jane Cannon, Poetry Society Cafe, London
- November 13, Monday – Coffee-House Poetry, London (http://www.coffeehousepoetry.org/readings/)
- October 15, Sunday – Poets Live, Paris (https://poetslive.org/2017/10/04/15-october-2017-robert-peake-paul-stephenson/)
- September 30, Saturday – Poetry Free Verse Book Fair, London, and launch of new pamphlet ‘Selfie with Waterlilies’ (Paper Swans Press, 2017).
- June 9, Friday – Institute of Psychoanalysis, Maida Vale, London (https://psychoanalysis.org.uk/civicrm/event/info?id=531)
- May 7, Sunday – Cheltenham Poetry Festival (https://cheltenhampoetryfestival.wordpress.com/festival-2017/)
- March 28, Tuesday – Cambridge, CB1 monthly reading series (http://www.cb1poetry.org.uk/)
- March 2, Thursday – StAnza International Poetry Festival, St. Andrews, Scotland (http://www.stanzapoetry.org/festival/poets-artists/stephenson-0)
- February 13, Monday – Royal Exchange Theatre, Manchester, Carol Ann Duffy and Friends (https://www.royalexchange.co.uk/whats-on-and-tickets/carol-ann-duffy-friends-2017)
- January 15, Sunday – Waterstones, Brussels, reading and workshop alongside Elisabeth Sennitt Clough
- November: launch of my second pamphlet ‘The Days that Followed Paris‘ (HappenStance, 2016) at the Poetry in Aldeburgh festival.
- October: Guest reader at the Torbay Poetry Festival.
- July: Magma issue launch at the London Review of Books bookshop, London;
- January: Magma reading at the Torriano, and Poetry Cafe, Covent Garden, London.
- November: Coffee-House Poetry at the Troubadour, reading from ‘Those People’
- May: Grasmere launch of ‘Those People’ (Smith/Doorstop 2015).
- May 22: guest reader at Paris Lit Up’s Thursday night reading series in Belleville. Poems inspired by airports, European travel and living statues.
- October 17: Paris Lit Up night at Culture Rapide in Belleville, the great Thursday night weekly poetry outing, full of poems, songs, novel extracts and always the unexpected. Really open and supportive atmosphere.
- October 13: Live from Paris as part of Robert Peake’s Transatlantic Poetry reading series, Silk Road British Poetry Part 1, which can be watched at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2nSkpX9Qck
- June 3: Reading alongside poets Simon Armitage and Frieda Hughes at Coffee House-Poetry at the Troubadour, Earl’s Court in June for ‘what we should have said’ – “an entertaining, enlightening, innovative & unpredictable spoken-word shindig”. An amazing experience, and the time just flew! Above with regular fortnightly reading series organiser Anne-Marie Fyfe, and Frieda Hughes after the reading.
- May 23: The launch night of the 15 poets x 15 artists collaboration project organised by poet Katrina Naomi. I was teamed up with the painter Tony Hull. What resulted: two almost-classical portraits with unexpected voices.
- May 4: Reading at the Dugdale Centre, Enfield, with the Highgate Poets.
- April 28: Torriano Meeting House, Kentish Town, London with the Highgate Poets. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rK04-RUw3kI
- February 23: ‘Alter Ego’ event organised by Roddy Lumsden, upstairs at the Betsey Trotwood pub, Farringdon, London. I read a poem about actress Gwyneth Paltrow composed of 20 intentionally bad haiku.
- February 18: Magma Poetry Competition Awards, RADA, Chenies Street, London. I read my poem ‘The Pull’, which appears in issue 55, entitled ‘Soul and the Machine’.
- 14 Magazine, issue launch, Poetry Cafe, Covent Garden, London
- The Shuffle, monthly reading series, Poetry Cafe, Covent Garden, London
- Adventures in Form, anthology launch, Aldgate, London
- July: Ledbury Poetry Festival, Ledbury, Herefordshire
- Coffee-House Poetry at the Troubadour, Earl’s Court, London